Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday Fun

School starts on Tuesday. This homeschool mom is not ready. Not. Ready. I could use a laugh.

I heard John Pinette on the radio yesterday - what a riot!  This one's for you, Traci H.:



Amy finished driver's ed this week - yay! I'm sure she drives better than this guy; she certainly spells better:

funny facebook fails - Clear the Roads
see more Failbook

Good thing nothing happened to Fieri's Camaro:



Sorry if this song gets stuck in your head - at least the words are different. Love literal videos:



Happy Labor Day weekend, y'all!


4 comments:

  1. Who REALLY spells that bad???

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHWTV - you must not be Facebook friends with many teenagers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Needed that today. Especially the Fiero at Hogwarts sketch.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Christy! Love the gluten skit. SO TRUE! :) And, yes, ashamedly for this homeschool mom, my son spells that badly on facebook, but can pass any spelling test I give him. Oh, and if it makes you feel better we are not starting school until the 12th and I am sure I am WAY LESS ready than you!!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!