Friday, May 11, 2012

Thankful for Friday

The school year's winding down - pretty sure the homeschool  mom is way more excited about that than the students. Not by much, of course, but I am ready for a break! So how about a little levity?

Sean and I were just talking about this scene last night. The way he cries, "Help!" is priceless:

 


Amy's ballet recital is tonight. She looked beautiful last night after the dress rehearsal. Last week when she was with Sean's parents, Rebecca found this picture of Amy from her first ballet recital:


If that doesn't put a smile on your face, I'm not sure what will. What a dear! Oh my, this momma's feeling a touch nostalgic...

Nothing gets you out of a trip down memory lane like gas jokes. I'm not usually fond of them, but I laughed out loud at the end of this bit:



Happy weekend, y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!