Friday, July 27, 2012

One step closer to college

So, by the time most of you read this, I'll be in the middle of Michael's college orientation day. Yes, I've packed lots of tissues.

The school has one group of meetings for the students and one for the parents. The students will be registering for their classes and hearing about extra-curricular activities, touring the dorms and eating in the cafeteria. I imagine the parent seminars will be rah-rah sessions about how great the school is so we don't mind shelling out a bazillion dollars for our offspring to attend said school.

Amy is convinced we'll never eat out again. I'm pretty sure she's right.

In light of this, I think a few funny videos are in oder:

This is a Dora the Explorer I could actually watch:



Haven't seen Brian Regan in a while:



Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!