Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for stopping by my little corner of the internet. I began this blog in 2005. When I started, I was pretty sure my only reader would be my Mom, and I wasn't sure how long I'd keep writing. I'd heard most blogs fizzle in a year or two; I'm still at it because I have the best readers in the world. I am definitely a little bitty fish in a big bloggy pond, but I have the most dedicated readers. Thankfully, Mom has a bit of company.

Here are my five most-read blog posts of the year. Two deal with Michael heading to college. One's about my 20th wedding anniversary, another about a run-in I had with a few little potty mouths at the local library. And my most-read post of the year is about my dear great aunt, who is a great aunt by lineage and love.

5. The New Normal
4. All the Cool Old Ladies are Wearing Them
3. Twenty Years of Love and Chevys
2. Getting My Heart and My Head on the Same Page
1. Birthday Wishes for a Great Aunt

Thanks again for reading. I appreciate you so much!

Happy New Year from my family to yours!
This blog's cast of characters: Amy, Sean, Michael, Rebecca and yours truly.



2 comments:


  1. You've got a great "cast of characters," much more interesting, as well as nicer, than any Kardashians! I would watch your show if you had one, and i'll keep enjoying your blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love "All the Cool Old Ladies." What a great family picture!

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!