Friday, December 19, 2014

More mistletoe

I wondered how we started kissing under mistletoe so I turned to the ever-scholarly Pinterest. Here's what I found. No idea if it's true, so let's go with it:
Yule ~ Mistletoe Lore Let us all be kind to ourselves so that we can spread love, joy and peace to others as we begin our journey towards lighter days once more x


I hope Sean doesn't take his mistletoe on the road:



And of course, what happens under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe. Unless you're a blogger and you write about it and your kids think you're gross. That works for me!

Chalkboard art is hot, hot, hot this year! How cute & fun is this? FREE 8x10 Mistletoe Chalkboard Printable - click through, print and frame for yourself or give as a gift!


Merry last weekend before Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!